What is the Photographer’s Playground?
- An opportunity to experiment and try different techniques, approaches, genres, etc.
- Venues will vary depending upon the topic.
- Each month we will pick something different to experiment with photographing.
- Sometimes it will be a local get together.
- Other times it may be a field trip.
Click here to submit topics that you are interested in learning more about. Please keep your suggestions to “family friendly” subject matters.
|9/27 – 5:30pm-7:30pm||Toy Photography in Nature||Cedar Ave Bridge Unit – Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge|
|10/25 – 3:00pm-sunset||Basics of Video||Crex Meadows|
|11/18 – 9:00am-11:00pm||How to Photograph ‘X’ and What Camera/Lens to Use||Stone Arch Bridge|
|12/21 – 6:30pm-8:30pm||Create Bokeh Background||Somewhere with Christmas Lights – Open to suggestions on location|